Official Website of the Department of Homeland Security Official Website of the Department of Homeland Security
Share This PageShare This Page PrintPrint

Philippines - Manila Field Office

Field Office Director

Thomas Curley

Service Area

The USCIS Manila Field Office accepts and adjudicates U.S. immigration benefits filed by residents of: The Philippines, New Guinea, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Palau, Kiribati, Tuvalu, Fiji, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Samoa, Wallis, Futuna, New Caledonia, Pitcairn Island, Overseas French territories of French Polynesia, and most island nations in the Pacific region that are not covered by the other Field Offices in the Bangkok District.

Street Address

Field Office Director
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security
c/o Embassy of the United States
1201 Roxas Boulevard
Ermita, Manila
0930 Philippines 

Mailing Address from the United States


Unit 8600 Box 1575

DPO AP 96515-1575

Mailing Address from Outside the US

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
c/o Embassy of the United States
1201 Roxas Boulevard
Ermita, Manila
0930 Philippines

Express Mail address

Field Office Director
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security
c/o Embassy of the United States
1201 Roxas Boulevard
Ermita, Manila
0930 Philippines


Office Location

We are located at the American Embassy Compound on Roxas Boulevard, on the 2nd floor of the New Annex (NOX1) Building. Please use the public entrance access. 

Hours of Operation

The office is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. The office is closed on Philippine and American holidays.

We maintain a public information window (Window #25) in the Immigrant Visa Unit. Arrive early to ensure a place in line. Take a number (one per family) and have a seat in the waiting room. Inquiries are answered and requests processed in the order received.

Phone, Fax Numbers & Email

For General inquiries in Tagalog or English, please call the following number:
(63)(2) 301-2000, extension 2224 (within the Philippines and from the US)
If calling from the United States, please dial 011 first.

(63)(2) 301-2208


Visiting the office in person

Please contact us by phone.

Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis at the USCIS Customer Service window. A number must first be obtained at the Embassy Information Window.

Public Transportation

Bus and taxi service is available to Roxas Boulevard.

Parking & Handicap Accessibility

Parking within the Embassy compound is limited to authorized guests only.

Accessibility for individuals with special needs is available.

Paying Fees

Fees for applications and petitions are listed in the Forms section of the USCIS website. The fees for all applications and petitions submitted to this office must be paid with: cash in U.S. dollars or the equivalent in Philippine pesos (paid to the US Embassy cashier); credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Diner's Club); U.S. Postal Money Order in the exact amount; or traveler's check (at least 60% must be paid in traveler's checks to receive change in U.S. dollars or Philippine pesos).

Customer Feedback

We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment or if we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know. To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to the Field Office Director at the address given above, or to the:

District Director
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security
120-122 Wireless Road
Bangkok 10330 Thailand

If you feel you were mistreated by an immigration employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by an immigration employee, you may write to the District Director, or write directly to the:
Department of Homeland Security
Attn: Chief, International Operations Division
20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 3300
Washington, DC 20529-2100


Immigration forms are available on the Forms section of the USCIS website, which can be found on the right under related links.


The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy, Manila maintains a comprehensive website concerning Immigrant Visas, Nonimmigrant Visas, and American Citizen Services. Please visit the U.S. Embassy, Manila website for information:

Form I-407

You should submit your Form I-407, Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status, in person or by mail if you wish to abandon your lawful permanent resident status. 

If you wish to abandon your permanent resident status and give up your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) in person, please see the section above, Visiting the Office in Person, for information on making an appointment and office hours.  If you wish to submit a Form I-407 by mail, please use the mailing address listed above and include your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card), if available. 

The Form I-407 and instructions are available on the Form I-407 Web page

Forms I-600 & I-600A

Information on intercountry adoptions may be found at the Department of State and in the Adoption section on the USCIS website which can be found on the right under related links.

Form I-130

U.S. citizens residing in the Philippines may file a Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130) by coming to the Customer Service window on a walk-in basis. Local filing information for all other individuals may be obtained by calling the Manila Field Office.

Humanitarian Reinstatement requests are processed only for those I-130's that were filed and approved in Manila.

Section 6 of the Child Status Protection Act provides for the automatic transfer of preference categories when the parent of an unmarried son or daughter naturalizes, but also provides the unmarried son or daughter the ability to request that such transfer not occur. Please carefully check the most recent publication of the Department of State Visa Bulletin to determine the preference category that is most advantageous for beneficiaries from the Philippines. All beneficiaries in the Philippines wishing to opt out of the automatic conversion must file a request, in writing, addressed to the Field Office Director, Manila. See the memo entitled ''Section 6 of the Child Status Protection Act'' for more information.  

Form N-400

U.S. immigration offices overseas do not accept or adjudicate Naturalization applications from U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). See the Citizenship section of the USCIS website for Naturalization eligibility criteria and the proper filing procedures.

Form I-131 Parole

The Manila Field Office does not issue Humanitarian Parole. Individuals must apply for Humanitarian parole by submitting their applications to:

For US Postal Service (USPS) Deliveries:
USCIS Dallas Lockbox
PO Box 660865
Dallas, TX. 75266

For Express mail and courier deliveries:
Attn: HP
2501 S. State Hwy 121, Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

If approved, the USCIS Manila Field Office will issue an appropriate travel document.

Instructions on how to file an application for Humanitarian Parole are located on Form I-131.

Form I-131 Re-entry

The USCIS Manila Field Office may, under certain circumstances, issue approved re-entry permits; however, we do not extend re-entry permits.

Instructions on how to obtain or replace a Re-Entry Permit are in the How Do I Get A Travel Document section of the USCIS website which can be found on the right under related links.

For verification of receipt and pick up, please contact us by phone.

Form I-590

We are unable to directly receive refugee resettlement applications. These applications should be filed at the Refugee Resettlement Section (RRS) of the U.S. Consulate. Inquires on pending and previously denied refugee application should be addressed to the RRS officer or the Overseas Processing Entity (OPE).  We are also unable to check the status of any pending refugee resettlement application.

For general information and processing criteria please see the Department of State website or the Refugee section on the USCIS website which can be found on the right under related links.

Filing Form I-601 and I-212 from Abroad

If you are abroad and otherwise approved to immigrate to the United States, but a Department of State Consular Officer found you ineligible to enter because of one or more grounds of inadmissibility for which a waiver may be available, you may apply for a waiver by filing Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility.

If you left the United States voluntarily after being issued an order of deportation or removal, were deported or removed, or re-entered the U.S. unlawfully after previously accumulating more than one year of unlawful presence, you may apply for readmission to the U.S. by filing Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission Into the United States After Deportation or Removal.

Where to File

On June 4, 2012, USCIS changed where waiver applications are filed. This will provide more efficient and consistent application processing, and allow you to track your case status online. You may also request an email or text message confirming receipt of your waiver by completing and attaching Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance to your application.

Waiver applications and supporting evidence should be mailed directly to the USCIS Lockbox. You may find the address for the appropriate USCIS Lockbox in the form instructions, as well as in the USCIS website at:

Please see the policy memorandum, Exceptions for Permitting the Filing of Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility, and any associated Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal, at an International USCIS Offices, for more information.

I-601 Expedited Adjudication Requests

If you are sending your application to the USCIS Lockbox and believe you have extraordinary circumstances that are time-sensitive and compelling, you may attach a written request to have your application expedited at the time of filing.

If you have already submitted your application to the Lockbox, you can make an expedite request by either contacting the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) directly by email, or by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center.

For information on how to contact the NSC and our National Customer Service Center, please visit the Contact Us page on the USCIS website.

Transportation Boarding Letters

USCIS Field Office Manila issues Transportation Letters to assist Permanent Residents returning to the U.S. Transportation Letters are issued in a variety of situations including lost, stolen, mutilated, outdated, or expired Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card. Contact us for information and application procedures.

Information Notification Updates

Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565):
All overseas filers must present themselves in person at the USCIS Manila Field Office prior to filing of Form N-565 with the Nebraska or Texas Service Centers. Please contact USCIS Manila for additional information and requirements.

Waivers (Form I-212)

Instructions on how and where to file Form I-212, Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal, are on Form I-212. A Form I-212 will be accepted in Manila only if it is filed concurrently with a Form I-601.

Fingerprinting Services

USCIS offers limited fingerprint services to overseas applicants filing for U.S. immigration benefits who present an appropriate letter from a domestic USCIS office stating that fingerprints are required, or for applicants applying for expeditious naturalization under Section 319(b) and Section 319(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Please contact the USCIS Manila Field Office for additional information.

Last Reviewed/Updated: 06/16/2015