Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security
Share This PageShare This Page PrintPrint

AR-11, Change of Address

Purpose of Form

IMPORTANT: To ensure your address is updated, do not download Form AR-11 until you read this page: Change of Address Information, as you may also be required to contact the National Customer Service Center (800-375-5283).

To report the change of address of an alien in the United States. If you are subject to Special Registration, see Form AR-11 Special Registration.

You may also change your address online.

Number of Pages


Edition Date

12/11/11; (04/01/11 also accepted)

Where to File

See Form AR-11 for mailing address.

NOTE: The address listed on Form AR-11 is to be used for AR-11 documents only. All other applications and associated fees must go to the address listed in the instructions for that specific application. For questions concerning a specific application, please contact the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.

Filing Fee


Special Instructions

This page can be found at

Last Reviewed/Updated: 11/22/2012