File Online with e-Filing
File Online with USCIS ELIS
Please note: You cannot file requests for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals online.
You can e-Filie this form only if you are registering for Temporary Protected Status(TPS). For the latest information on TPS, please visit the Temporary Protected Status page
If You Can’t File Online
If filing online is not the best option for you or you are not eligible to file online, please file a paper application.
The Benefits of Filing Online
- You do not have to file a paper application.
- You can pay your fees with a credit or debit card, or directly through your checking or savings account.
- You will receive immediate confirmation that USCIS has received your application.
If You Are Requesting a Fee Waiver
Where to Mail Supporting Documents
Please read the form instructions carefully for the list of documents you must submit with your application, and send them within 7 business days to the address on the e-Filing Confirmation Receipt.
If You Don’t Mail the Supporting Documents
If you do not submit the required supporting documents, we will not begin processing your application. Instead, we will send you a Request for Evidence (RFE). If you do not submit the documents by the deadline stated in the RFE, we will deny your application or petition for abandonment and will not refund your filing fees.
This page can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/e-filing
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-907
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-140
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-821
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-131
- Instructions for Electronic Filing Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization