Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security

Yes. Federal contractors who no longer wish to participate in E-Verify after a contract has ended can terminate their participation by selecting Request Termination on your Maintain Company page in E-Verify. If your company fails to do so, the terms of the MOU remain in place. For specific information on terminating your participation in E-Verify, see E-Verify User Manual for Federal Contractors.


To return to Questions and Answers, please use your browser's "BACK" button.