The E-Verify company ID number, which consists of four to six numerical characters, is located on the first page of the memorandum of understanding for the company location.
Corporate administrators may also obtain the company ID number for a company location as follows:
- Log in to E-Verify with your assigned user ID and password.
- From 'My Company Locations,' select 'View Existing Locations.'
- Enter the search criteria for the company location and click ‘Display Company Summary List.’
- Click ‘Edit’ next to the company location for which you need the company ID number.
- The Company Information page will display the company ID number for that company location.