Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security
Share This PageShare This Page PrintPrint

My employee needs our E-Verify company ID number so that he can apply for the 17-month STEM extension of his OPT. My company does not have one because we use an employer agent. What should I do?

A company who uses an E-Verify employer agent does not have a Company ID Number, but rather, receives a Client Company ID Number from its employer agent. Provide your E-Verify Client Company ID Number to the F-1 student applying for the 17-month STEM extension.

Last Reviewed/Updated: 07/18/2013