E-Verify Self Check
Federal Contractor E-Verify
E-Verify Webinar for Existing Users
How Do I Attend A Webinar?
- To attend a Webinar Pre-Registration is not required
- The session you plan to attend will become active 15 minutes prior to the listed time.
- If you have never used ATT Connect before, Click Here to setup your computer before Webinar. Or you can just let your computer setup automatically when it enters the Webinar (please allow some extra time for the setup).
- Please note, all Webinar times are Eastern Standard Time.
What if I am denied access into a meeting?
Thank you for your interest in attending one of the many Webinars offered by The Outreach Division of USCIS. It is our goal to address any concerns or questions you may have. We want to ensure that everyone interested in a Webinar attends. The following will provide some common reasons why access could be denied.
- Access can be denied if the Webinar session has reached the maximum lines capacity of 125
- Customer workstation may not be compatible with ATT Connect
We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Email: E-Verify@dhs.gov (normal response time is two business days)
Call Customer Support: 1-888-464-4218 (Mon–Fri, 8 am–5 pm Local time)
What if I need a live presentation or need a speaker for an event or conference?
Call 888-464-4218 or email E-Verify@dhs.gov to submit your request.