Official Website of the Department of Homeland Security

Could an EB-2 Advanced Degree Professional Visa, supported by a National Interest Waiver, work for you?  Ask yourself the following questions to see if you might qualify:


An image

Do you have a U.S. Master’s or doctoral degree or its foreign equivalent OR do you have a U.S. Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) followed by at least five years of progressive experience in the field?

An image

Would it be in the national interest to waive the job offer and labor certification requirements?



If you answered yes to the questions above, click next to learn more about the eligibility requirements for an EB-2 Advanced Degree Professional Visa and tips to keep in mind when submitting your evidence.   



Back   Back