|You are eligible to e-File Form I-90 if:||You are NOT eligible to e-File Form I-90 if:|
You are filing for one of the following reasons:
(A) Your card was lost, stolen or destroyed card.
(C) Your card was mutilated.
(E) Your name or other biographic information has changed.
(F) Your card is expiring within six months or has already expired.
(H1) You have taken up commuter status.
(H2) You have been in resident commuter status and are now taking up actual residence in the United States.
(I) You have been automatically converted to permanent resident.
(J) You have an older edition of the card and must replace it with the current type.
(B) Your card was never received.
(D) Your card was issued with incorrect data due to USCIS administrative error.
(G1) If filing to renew your card within 30 days of turning 14 and your existing card will not expire before your 16th birthday.
(G2) If filing to renew your card within 30 days of turning 14 and your existing card will expire before your 16th birthday.
The cost to e-File this form is $450, which includes a $365 form filing fee and an $85 biometric services fee.
Form I-90 cannot be e-Filed concurrently with other forms.
Change of Address
If you have e-Filed a form and need to update your address, please refer to our "Change of Address Information" webpage.
This page can be found at http://www.uscis.gov/e-filing-i-90 .
- Log in to e-Filing
- e-Filing Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- USCIS ELIS - Online I-539 and Immigrant Fee
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-90
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-907
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-140
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-821
- Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-131
- Instructions for Electronic Filing Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization