|Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant||No fee if filed for SIJ status|
|Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status||Fee is lower if you are under 14|
|Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization|
|Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility||Fee|
Paying the Fee
- Pay with a check or money order from a United States bank or company.
- Pay the exact amount of the total of the fees for all the forms you file in the same envelope.
- Make the check or money order payable to the “Department of Homeland Security”.
Do NOT send a check or money order if you are asking for a fee waiver.
|You send payment with your fee waiver request||USCIS will cash your check to pay the fees|
|USCIS does not waive your fees||USCIS will ask you by mail to send in the fees|
|USCIS does waive your fees||USCIS will send you a Form I-797C, Notice of Action telling you that the fees have been waived|
There is no filing fee for the Form I-360. But if you cannot afford to pay the filing fees for the other forms:
- File a Form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver
- List ALL the forms that you are filing that you cannot afford to pay, and
- That are included in the same envelope.
|You are unable to pay the filing fees||File a Form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver with supporting documentation.|
|You send in all of the forms you list on the Form-912 in the same envelope||Those forms can be included with the fee waiver request|
|One fee is waived||All fees are waived for forms filed together|
|You file a Form I-765 after you file the Form I-485 without a fee||You must either pay the fee for the I-765 or include a Form I-912, with supporting documentation|
|You file a Form I-601 after you file the Form I-485 without a fee||You must either pay the fee for the I-601 or include a Form I-912, with supporting documentation.|
- SIJ: Forms You May Need to File
- Concurrent Filing
- Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008: Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Provisions: Memo (67 KB PDF)
- Implementation of The Special Immigrant Juvenile Perez-Olano Settlement Agreement: Memo (58 KB PDF)
- Settlement Agreement in Perez-Olano, et al. v. Holder, et al.,: Web page
- Immigration Relief for Abused Children (1.23 MB PDF)
- Information for Child Welfare Workers (1.03 MB PDF)
- Information for Juvenile Courts (707 KB PDF)
- Final Stipulation Agreement for Perez-Olano, et al. v. Holder, et al. (455 KB PDF)