History and Genealogy
As a DHS and federal library, the Historical Reference Library is available to DHS and other federal staff who need information to perform their official duties. Among the services offered by the History Office and Library are:
- Reference assistance to identify and locate materials. Reference questions can be submitted via the DHS “Ask a Librarian” service or directly by calling the library.
- Research help to duplicate, mail, or fax information
to federal requesters.
- Inter-Library Loan to share library materials via an-
other DHS library.
- Library access and limited borrowing privileges.
Last Reviewed/Updated: 06/24/2014
Discover Our Library
- Donate to the USCIS Historical Library
- General Collection
- Legal History Resources
- Vertical Files
- Video Collection