|To replace a/n...||You must file a...|
|Green Card||Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card, or request interim evidence of permanent residence stamp (I-551 stamp) from a USCIS Field Office|
|Form I-94||Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record|
Employment Authorization Document
|Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization|
Abandonment or Failure to Respond to a Request for Evidence
If you have not appeared for an interview or submitted evidence, you may show how the disrupting event affected your connection to USCIS and your ability to appear or submit documents as required.
If you need USCIS to consider your request for a service or benefit more quickly, you may make that request when filing or after you file.
- Immigration Relief Measures for Nepali Nationals
- Tips for Foreign Nationals Impacted by Civil Unrest or Natural Disasters
- USCIS Alerts Yemeni Nationals to Available Immigration Relief Measures
- Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
- Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document