Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security
Share This PageShare This Page PrintPrint

I-777, Application for Replacement of Northern Mariana Card

Purpose of Form

Forms and instructions for replacing a Northern Mariana Card that has been lost, stolen or damaged.

Number of Pages

Form 2, Instructions 3.

Edition Date

04/26/12; A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the 04/26/12 or other previous editions.

Where to File

Where you submit your form depends on where you live.

If you currently live in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, or elsewhere outside the United States, you must mail this application to:

USCIS - Guam
Sirena Plaza, Suite 100
108 Hernan Cortez Avenue
Hagatna, GU 96910

If you currently live in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, mail the application to:

USCIS - Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

If you currently live in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas, mail the application to:

USCIS - Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

If you currently live in Arizona, California, Hawaii, or Nevada, mail the application to:

USCIS - California Service Center
P.O. Box 10765
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1076

If you currently live anywhere else in the United States, mail the application to:

USCIS - Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box  87765
Lincoln, NE 68501-7765

Filing Fee


Special Instructions

The check or money order must be drawn on a bank or other financial institution located in the United States and must be payable in U.S. currency; and make the check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, unless: If you live in Guam, make it payable to the Treasurer, Guam. If you live in the U.S. Virgin Islands, make it payable to the Commissioner of Finance of the Virgin Islands. See the full instructions for complete information.

This page can be found at

Last Reviewed/Updated: 07/25/2012