Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security
Share This PageShare This Page PrintPrint

Department of State (DS) and Other Non-USCIS Forms

Certain forms relating to visas, passports and travel are available only from government agencies other than USCIS.

For "DS" forms, see the Department of State website. Most-searched "DS" Forms include:

If you are looking for information on Form I-94 or I-94W instructions, check the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.

For a more broad catalog of government-wide forms, check the "Find Government Forms" page on

Last Reviewed/Updated: 12/04/2013