Management and Program Analyst
The Federal Government is continually faced with new challenges. As a Management and Program Analyst, USCIS will rely on you to help the Agency confront current challenges and actively prepare for future challenges. Your primary role will be to analyze and propose ways to improve an organization’s structure, efficiency, and productivity in a variety of disciplines. Such disciplines may include, but are not limited to, areas such as budget, administration, human resources, or procurement. Your duties will be tailored to the specific discipline in which you are focusing.
Your primary responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing data and defining the nature of the issue
- Report findings to management based on data collected
- Developing recommendations that take into account factors such as the Agency’s culture, its relationship to other stakeholders, the complexity of the issue, and the Agency’s current capabilities
- Analyze records processes
- Write standard operating procedures (SOPs) for contractor performance related to mail and file room operations
Characteristics of a successful Management and Program Analyst candidate include:
- Ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to formulate recommendations
- Time management skills
Each vacancy announcement (posted on USA Jobs) will list the specific functions and qualification requirements for the position.