Security Specialist (Field Security Manager)
Security Specialists (Field Security Manager) are responsible for the integration and implementation of the multi-disciplined USCIS security program within the assigned area of responsibility. The Security Specialist (Field Security Manager) provides leadership, direction, guidance and management for the USCIS security program within their assigned area.
Your primary responsibilities may include:
- Integrating and implementing the USCIS security program within the assigned area of responsibility
- Providing leadership, direction, guidance and management for the USCIS security program within the assigned area of responsibility which may be a geographical area with multiple facilities or a single location
- Coordinating all security activities with the USCIS local leadership and management, local and/or regional Federal Protective Service representatives, and representing OSI at high level management meetings and conferences
- Participating substantially in the management and/or implementation of field security projects within the area of responsibility
- Developing and providing training to USCIS personnel and others as necessary; providing program oversight support for all field security disciplines, including Information Security, Operational Security, Communications and Physical Security
Characteristics of a successful Security Specialist (Field Security Manager) candidate include:
Each vacancy announcement (posted on USA Jobs) will list the specific functions and qualification requirements for the position.