This form is used to:
1. Apply to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to request designation of an entity to be a Regional Center under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program.
2. Request approval of an amendment to a previously designated Regional Center. An amended regional center designation request may include requests for determinations relating to any or all of the reasons for filing an amendment request noted below.
A. An amendment request may be filed to seek approval of changes to the Regional Centers:
1. Geographic area;
2. Organizational structure or administration;
3. Affiliated commercial enterprise investment opportunities, to include changes in the economic analysis and underlying business plan used to estimate job creation for previously approved investment opportunities and industrial clusters;
4. Affiliated commercial enterprise's organizational structure and/or capital investment instruments or offering memoranda.
B. An amendment may also be filed to seek a preliminary determination of EB-5 compliance for documentation provided as an exemplar Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur, prior to the filing of Form I-526 petitions by individual alien entrepreneurs;
Number of Pages :
Form 6; Instructions 5.
Edition Date :
01/03/13. (11/23/10 edition also accepted.)
Where to File :
Submit Form I-924 and all supporting documentation to:
For U.S. Postal Service:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services California Service Center Attn: EB-5 Processing Unit P.O. Box 10526 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0526
For non-U.S. Postal Service deliveries (e.g., private couriers), send to:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services California Service Center Attn: EB-5 Processing Unit 24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Filing Fee :
Special Instructions :
For additional information on the Approved Regional Center List, EB-5 Inquiries, or Expedited Processing Criteria, please click on the links in the Related Links section in the upper right corner of this page.