Instructions for Electronic Filing of Form I-907
The steps to e-File this form are:
- We recommend reading the form instructions first.
- Check the chart below to see if e-Filing is available for your filing category.
- If you are eligible to e-File, go to the e-Filing log-in page and fill out Form I-907 online.
- Once payment is made, we will provide you with an electronic confirmation receipt that:
- Includes your receipt number.
- Tells you where to mail the required supporting documents listed in the form instructions. If you do not send the required documents to the address listed on the confirmation receipt, your application may be delayed or denied.
- USCIS will mail you a Form I-797C, Notice of Action. The 15-day premium processing guarantee begins on the I-797C notice date.
- The USCIS office where your case is assigned will adjudicate your application.
You may e-File Form I-907 if…
You may not e-File Form I-907 if…
- Your Form I-129 is pending and you wish to upgrade to premium processing. (You will need your Form I-129 receipt number and the location where it is being processed); and,
- You are in one of the following nonimmigrant categories: E-1; E-2; H-1B; H-2B; H-3; L-1; O-1; O-2; P-1; P-1S; P-2; P-3; Q-1; or TN.
- You are an E-1 or E-2 nonimmigrant and must obtain a visa
- Your non-immigrant category is not eligible for premium processing
Note: Premium Processing Service is currently suspended for Form I-129 filings that request a change or an initial grant of status for beneficiaries within the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
The cost to e-File this form is $1,225.
Form I-907 cannot be e-Filed concurrently with other forms.
Change of Address
If you have e-Filed a form and need to update your address, please refer to our "Change of Address Information" webpage.
This page can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/e-filing-i-907