Take a Free Webinar-old page
On June 1, 2011 USCIS began using ATT Connect to conduct our weekly Webinars. How does this affect you? Beginning, June 1, 2011 customers no longer have to pre-register to attend a session. Customers will now choose the topic, date and time, and then simply select Attend Session. To ask questions, email E-Verify@dhs.gov.
Never Used ATT Connect?
Click Here to setup your computer before the Event. Or you can let your computer setup automatically when entering the meeting.
What is a Webinar?
A Webinar is a live Internet-based seminar that you can attend from your office. Our Webinars are interactive so you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Please note: Webinar participation is not a substitute for completing the E-Verify tutorial.
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification – an overview of the Form I-9 process, including step by step instructions on how to complete each section, retention and storage.
- Form I-9 CNMI, Employment Eligibility Verification, (for the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)) – an overview of the Form I-9 process for employers in CNMI, including background information, step by step instructions on how to complete each section, retention and storage.
- E-Verify Overview – an overview of the E-Verify Program, including how the program works, key features, how to enroll, employer responsibilities, program highlights, and a demonstration of the program.
- Federal Contractor E-Verify – a general overview of the E-Verify Program for Federal contractors that have been awarded a Federal contract with the FAR E-Verify Clause.
- E-Verify for Existing Users – a detailed overview of the E-Verify Program specifically for existing users. Topics include Form I-9, user roles, case alerts, how to handle a TNC, and common user mistakes.
What is required to attend?
- Computer with Internet access to view the presentation
- Telephone to listen to the Webinar
Who should attend?
- Employers and Business owners
- Human Resources Specialists and Payroll Administrators
- Federal Contractors
- E-Verify Users
- Anyone interested in learning about the Form I-9 and E-Verify program
- Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM EST Attend Session
- Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM EST Attend Session
- Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 3:00 PM EST Attend Session
- Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM EST Attend Session
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM EST Attend Session
E-Verify Self Check
- Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST Attend Session
- Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST Attend Session
- Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 10:00 AM EST Attend Session
- Monday, July 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST Attend Session
- Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM EST Attend Session
- Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST Attend Session
- Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 2:00 AM EST Attend Session
Federal Contractor E-Verify
E-Verify Webinar for Existing Users
How Do I Attend A Webinar?
To attend a Webinar Pre-Registration is not required
The session you plan to attend will become active 15 minutes prior to the listed time.
If you have never used ATT Connect before, Click Here
to setup your computer before Webinar. Or you can just let your computer setup automatically when it enters the Webinar (please allow some extra time for the setup).
Please note, all Webinar times are Eastern Standard Time.
What if I am denied access into a meeting?
Thank you for your interest in attending one of the many Webinars offered by The Outreach Division of USCIS. It is our goal to address any concerns or questions you may have. We want to ensure that everyone interested in a Webinar attends. The following will provide some common reasons why access could be denied.
We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Email: E-Verify@dhs.gov (normal response time is two business days)
Call Customer Support: 1-888-464-4218 (Mon–Fri, 8 am–5 pm Local time)
What if I need a live presentation or need a speaker for an event or conference?
Call 888-464-4218 or email E-Verify@dhs.gov to submit your request.