The E-Verify Employee Hotline allows employees to:
- Gain general information about the E-Verify program and procedures
- Understand how to complete Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, with acceptable documentation
- Understand the E-Verify process and how it affects them
- Learn about employee rights
- Report employer misuse of the E-Verify system
- File complaints regarding possible violations of verification policy and privacy laws
- Contest a Tentative Nonconfirmation
- Fix a perceived Final Non-Confirmation error
When employees call the hotline they choose from four options, then speak to a customer service representative. The hotline options are in English and Spanish. Customer service representatives who speak both languages are available.
Hours of operation
- Continental United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time
- Alaska: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hawaii: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.