Case management includes icons that accompany case statuses to make it easier to quickly identify cases that require your attention. Also, instead of having to wade through several pages of cases, you can select the number of cases you want to display per page.
A few things to keep in mind:
- When clicking "View Cases" on the home page, E-Verify displays a list of all open cases.
- You may also click "Search Cases" to search for specific cases.
- The maximum number of cases that can be displayed is 100. For example, if you have more than 100 open cases, it is possible to display only the first 100 open cases.
- Cases that were closed before June 13, 2010, retain the old terms, such as case status names and closure codes.
- You can sort cases by any of the column titles except Social Security number. To sort cases, click on the column title.
- You can select the number of cases to display per page though your selection won't be saved for subsequent visits.