Video: USCIS History Library
USCIS History LibraryMultimedia file not supported
This short video introduces the USCIS Library collection, comprised mainly of:
- A General collection , that includes:
publications, annual reports, statistical yearbooks, handbooks, agency operations, and program material
- A Periodical section, consisting of late 20th century agency periodicals like the INS Monthly Review, I&N Reporter, Information Bulletin, andCommissioner’s Communiqué
- An extensive Vertical File, where a number of materials can be found on various immigration and nationality topics.
- A variety of Legal History Resources, including the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 and prior laws.
- Historical Photograph Collection
- Video Collection that cover a variety of topics on immigration legislation, dating back to the 1980’s