Forms Currently Available for e-Filing and Form-Specific e-Filing Instructions
The forms below are currently available for e-filing, with some restrictions. For more on applicable restrictions, please see the corresponding "Instructions for Electronically Filing" links to the right.
- I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card
- I-131 – Application for Travel Document
- I-140 – Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
- I-539 – Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
- I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization (Please note that the option to file Form I-765 electronically for the eligibility category (c)(3)(i) has been disabled. The option to file Form I-765 for the eligibility codes (c)(3)(ii) and (c)(3)(iii) remains in effect.)
- I-821 – Application for Temporary Protected Status (Form I-821 will be available for e-Filing only if a TPS country is designated for re-registration purposes per the Federal Register Notice. For the latest information on TPS, please visit the Temporary Protected Status page.)
- Note that while many of our customers are eligible to e-File, there are restrictions for some applicants.
You cannot e-File if:
- You are applying for a waiver of the filing fee; or
- You are requesting that your case be expedited.
There may be some circumstances in which e-Filing is not the recommended solution. These situations are outlined in the instructions specific to the form you seek to file. Please review the form instructions prior to e-Filing to ensure that e-Filing is the best option for you. If e-Filing is not the best option for you, please see the instructions for the paper version of the form.
Please note that the option to file Form I-129 and Form I-907 has been temporarily disabled within the e-Filing System.