The EB-5 Regional Center (RC) mailbox is a customer service tool to facilitate prompt responses to questions about the immigrant investor program.
Send an e-mail to USCIS.ImmigrantInvestorProgram@dhs.gov if you need to:
- Revise general contact information such as attorney, address, phone number
- Inquire about the status of Form I-526 or Form I-829 petitions that are still pending beyond posted processing times
- Inquire about a pending RC Proposal beyond posted processing time
- Provide an updated G-28 for EB-5 petitions or RC proposals. Note: You must also provide an original Form G-28 through the mail as outlined in the Form G-28 filing instructions.
- Request expedited processing of already filed:
- Form I-526
- Form I-829 petitions
- RC Proposals
(See expedite criteria under the “Forms” tab above.)
- Bring to the attention of USCIS any EB-5 case decision or notice that appears to be in gross error. USCIS does not consider sending an inquiry to the EB5 mailbox to be a response to a request for evidence. An email inquiry will not toll any time periods for filing an appeal of a decision or a motion to reopen or reconsider a decision.
- Make a request for suggested filing instructions and procedures for Regional Center Proposals, procedures and general (non-case-specific) Regional Center program information
- Advise of problems regarding receipt notices, such as instances where a petition receipt notice or Application Support Center (ASC) notice has not been received or the notice reflects incorrect information.
- Advise of problems with EB-5 related biometric processing
See links to the right for Form G-28, Form I-526 and Form I-829 and the form instructions. Find all forms at under the “Forms” tab above.
There are no guarantees on the investment, or that sufficient estimated job creation will be realized and credited to the immigrant investor. If it is determined that the investor’s money is not truly at risk then the investor’s petition may be denied. If it is determined that the regional center is structured in such a way that its investors’ money is not “at risk” then the regional center designation may be terminated.
The EB5 mailbox is not a forum for inquiries or issues of the following nature:
- Policy and legal questions about adjudicative procedures or decisions
- General questions about the interpretation, implementation, or administering of the laws and regulations, or official agency guidance related to the adjudication of case-specific I-526 or I-829 petitions, RC Proposals, or any other petition or application.
- Case specific responses to Requests for Evidence (RFEs), Intents to Deny (ITDs), Intents to Revoke (ITRs), or any other adjudicative decision.
- Questions or comments about the content in adjudicative decisions or notices, unless there is a claim of gross error
- Any Non-EB5 related matters
Make status inquiries for cases that are still within the established processing times at Check My Case Status or via the NCSC at 1-800-375-5283.
Find the complete list of approved regional centers at http://www.uscis.gov/eb-5centers.
For information on EB-5 stakeholder engagements or to suggest topics, including policy questions, for future engagements, please contact the Public Engagement Division. See the USCIS “Contact Us” page for a list of all USCIS e-mail addresses.
See the USCIS “Contact Us” page for a list of all USCIS e-mail addresses.