USCIS follows the General Schedule (GS) and Senior Executive Service (SES) salary tables.
Salaries may be adjusted to the geographical location of the job. Exact pay information is located in the vacancy announcement for each position or on the Office of Personnel¿s (OPM) website.
USCIS offers a well-rounded, comprehensive benefits package:
- Federal Employee Health Benefits Program
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision Program
- Federal Employees Retirement System
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Federal Employees Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance Program
- Federal Flexible Spending Account
- Paid leave (vacation, sick, federal holidays)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Work/Life Programs (e.g., Telework)
- Incentive Awards
- Transit Subsidy
USCIS benefits are managed through the Office of Personnel Management. The links below direct to the OPM website.