E-Verify Employers Search Tool
The search tool covers currently enrolled employers and federal contractors in E-Verify through December 15, 2012. Federal contractors self report whether their contract has the E-Verify FAR clause. The search tool contains the following:
- Business name (the name used during registration with E-Verify, it can be the legal name of the business or individual, a trade name or abbreviation)
- Federal Contractor Identifier (yes/no)
- Federal Contractor Employee verification (all new hires or entire workforce)
- Employer city, state and ZIP code used at registration
- Workforce size (five or more)
- The search tool only includes employers and federal contractors who have self-reported that their company has five or more employees. Read additional caveats prior to reviewing search results.
- To obtain more useful Search Tool information check out the User Guide or the Questions and Answers.
- To export search results, click on the right-hand button titled, “CSV.”