SAVE Program Overview
This webinar provides a general overview of the SAVE Program, including the program’s mission and a description of the verification process. Participants will understand how the SAVE Program can support agencies in verifying the immigration status of benefit applicants, and have an opportunity to ask questions about the program. This webinar is appropriate for prospective customers interested in the SAVE Program. Length of session is 1.5 hours.
Pick a date:
SAVE for Existing Users
This webinar provides live demonstrations of the web-based method for accessing the online SAVE system. Participants will understand how to log into the online system, run a SAVE query, and review case statuses. It also provides participants an opportunity to ask questions and discuss the program. This webinar is appropriate for new or current customers that are already registered with the SAVE Program. Length of session is 1.5 hours.
Pick a date:
* The maximum call capacity for each webinar is 125 lines
- SAVE Webinar Flyer (799 KB PDF)
- Instruction to Download National Archive and Records Administration (NARA) Reports (391 KB PDF)
- Take a FREE Webinar
- How to Correct Your Records
- Information Required for the Application Process
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Field Offices