\ 22cfr \ 22 CFR \ PART 62--EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM \ § Sec. 62.42 Transfer of program.
Previous Document Next Document
Transfer of program.
(a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated program to another designated program.
(b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor is transferring:
(1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program eligibility;
(2) Execute the Form IAP-66; and
(3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.
(c) Upon return of the completed Form IAP-66, the responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred shall provide:
(1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form IAP-66; and
(2) A notification copy of such form to the Department of State.