\ slb \ SERVICE LAW BOOKS MENU \ IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT \ INA: ACT 333 - PHOTOGRAPHS
Previous Document Next Document
INA: ACT 333 - PHOTOGRAPHS
Sec. 333. [8 U.S.C. 1444]
(a) Three identical photographs of the applicant shall be signed by and furnished by each applicant for naturalization or citizenship. One of such photographs shall be affixed by the Attorney General to the original certificate of naturalization issued to the naturalized citizen and one to the duplicate certificate of naturalization required to be forwarded to the Service.
(b) Three identical photographs of the applicant shall be furnished by each applicant for-
(1) a record of lawful admission for permanent residence to be made under section
(2) a certificate of derivative citizenship;
(3) a certificate of naturalization or of citizenship;
(4) a special certificate of naturalization;
(5) a certificate of naturalization or of citizenship, in lieu of one lost, mutilated, or destroyed;
(6) a new certificate of citizenship in the new name of any naturalized citizen who, subsequent to naturalization, has had his name changed by order of a court of competent jurisdiction or by marriage; and
(7) a declaration of intention.
One such photograph shall be affixed to each such certificate issued by the Attorney General and one shall be affixed to the copy of such certificate retained by the Service.