Tools and Resources
|If your inquiry/request is...||Then|
|An immigration-related question or question about completing Form I-693||Send inquiry to USCIS Customer Service and Public Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|A question about a completed Form I-693 that is being adjudicated at a USCIS service center (as opposed to a field office)||Send inquiry to USCIS Service Center Operations at email@example.com|
|A medical question about the immigration medical examination or CDC's Technical Instructions||Send inquiry to CDC at http://www.cdc.gov/cdc-info/requestform.html|
|Related to civil surgeon designation|
Current and newly approved civil surgeons will receive a designated email box address with their approval notification. This mailbox should be used in relation to your designation to include updating your contact information, office locations, or terminating your status. You may also send your updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries concerning civil surgeon designation, the application process, or a pending application, call the National Customer Service Center at (1-800-375-5283).
MyUSCIS Find a Doctor
A public list of designated civil surgeons is available online through the MyUSCIS Find a Doctor website.
In order to keep the public list of civil surgeons accurate and up-to-date, civil surgeons must notify USCIS within 15 days of any change(s) relevant to civil surgeon designation, including if:
- The civil surgeon ceases to practice medicine;
- The civil surgeon ceases to perform immigration medical examinations in the state in which he or she is designated; or
- There is a change in the civil surgeon’s contact information (e.g. name of office, address, telephone number, fax number, or email address), or
- The civil surgeon would like to add new office locations.
This page can be found at www.uscis.gov/civilsurgeons
Civil Surgeon Letters
- Notification of Significant Updates for All Civil Surgeons
- Civil Surgeons Letter: information on the Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination
- Civil Surgeon Letter: Clarification of Signature Policy (46 KB PDF)
- Civil Surgeon Letter: Changes to TB Testing Requirements (52 KB PDF)
Civil Surgeon Seminars
- Immigration Basics (1.71 MB )
- Communicable Diseases (1.29 MB )
- Physical or Mental Disorders (1.34 MB )
- Vaccination Requirements (1.74 MB )
- Vaccination Requirements
- Changes to the Vaccination Requirements for Purposes of Adjustment of Status and Completion of I-693