Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security

No, not if the ancestor is deceased.  USCIS historical records cannot be corrected or amended except at the formal request of the person to whom the record relates.  Unless the immigrant is living and can submit such application, the record cannot be changed.

Last Reviewed/Updated: