Official Website of the United States Department of Homeland Security

You must notify USCIS of any change of address within 10 days by submitting Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card, to the address listed on the form.  You also should submit the change of address to the Asylum Office that has jurisdiction over your application.

Last Reviewed/Updated: