I-941, Application for Entrepreneur Parole
- I-941, Application for Entrepreneur Parole (PDF, 749 KB)
- Instructions for Application for Entrepreneur Parole (PDF, 230 KB)
Number of Pages
Form 15; instructions 13
Purpose of Form
Use this form if you are an entrepreneur and want to:
- Make an initial request for parole based upon significant public benefit;
- Make a subsequent request for parole for an additional period; or
- File an amended application to notify USCIS of a material change.
12/22/17. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.
Where to File
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
P.O. Box 650890
Dallas, TX 75265
For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:
2501 S. State Highway 121 Business
Lewisville, TX 75067
Don’t forget to sign your form! We will reject any unsigned form.
$1,200. You must also pay a biometric services fee of $85.
You may pay the fee with a money order, personal check, or cashier’s check. When filing at a USCIS Lockbox facility, you may also pay by credit card using Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. If you pay by check, you must make your check payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Please note that service centers are not able to process credit card payments.
Read more information about IER applications on our International Entrepreneur Parole webpage.