Administrative Appeals Forms

The following are the most commonly used forms with regard to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO):

  • Form I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion (Do not send forms or fees directly to the AAO.)
  • Form I-694 Notice of Appeal of Decision Under Section 210 or 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)
  • Form G-28 Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative
  • Form AR-11 Alien’s Change of Address Card
Last Reviewed/Updated: