Find A USCIS Office
See our USCIS Office Closings page for the latest information on office closures.
To find your local USCIS office, please visit the following links:
- Field Offices (within the United States) handle scheduled interviews on non-asylum related applications. They also provide limited information and applicant services by appointment that supplement those we provide through our website and by phone.
- Asylum Offices handle scheduled interviews for asylum-related issues only
- International Offices provide services to U.S. Citizens, permanent residents of the U.S. and certain other persons who are visiting or residing outside the United States who need assistance in immigration matters.
Other USCIS Offices include:
- Administrative Appeals Office decides appeals of certain denied benefits
- Application Support Centers provide biometrics collection services
- National Records Center receives and processes FOIA requests
- Service Centers and our National Benefits Center receive and process a large variety of applications and petitions