Latin America, Canada and the Caribbean (LACC) District
USCIS permanently closed the Latin America, Canada and the Caribbean (LACC) District office, located in Mexico City, Mexico, on March 10, 2020.
The following field offices were formerly under the Latin America, Canada and the Caribbean District:
- Ciudad Juarez, Mexico (Closed)
- Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Lima, Peru (Closed)
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Monterrey, Mexico (Closed)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti (Closed)
- San Salvador, El Salvador
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Closed)
Click the links above for more information on these field offices.