District 33 - Dallas District Office

District Director:  Tony R. Bryson
Deputy District Director:  Tracy Tarango

Mailing Address
6500 Campus Circle Drive East
Irving, TX 75063



The following Field Offices are within District 33: Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; Oklahoma City, OK.

Becoming an Authorized Provider

To become an authorized provider of immigration services, you must receive recognition and accreditation from the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) within the U.S. Department of Justice.  Accredited representatives may assist aliens in immigration proceedings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s immigration courts and Board of Immigration Appeals (Board), or before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or both. Some accredited representatives may assist aliens only before DHS.

Visit BIA’s Recognition and Accreditation Program webpage. It contains all the information you’ll need to request BIA-recognition for your organization and accreditation for your practitioners.

The BIA website offers the following downloads: 

  • DOJ Form EOIR-31, used for requesting recognition 
  • “Who Can Represent An Alien” fact sheet
  • Current list of recognized organizations
  • Current list of accredited individuals

When you submit your application package to the BIA, you must also submit a copy of the package to your local USCIS District Office.  USCIS has developed a checklist to assist in the preparation of your application for accreditation.  A link to this checklist can be found to the right of this page.  Additional information on becoming an authorized provider can also be found on USCIS’s “Become an Authorized Provider” webpage.

Comments and Complaints

There are several ways that you may file a complaint with USCIS:

  • If you are at a USCIS office and feel that you are being mistreated or are unhappy with the service you received, it is best to raise your concerns with a supervisor while you are still at the office. The supervisor will be able to immediately address your concerns before you depart the office.
  • You may also write USCIS with your complaint. You are encouraged to first raise your concerns with the Field Office Director.  The mailing addresses of USCIS offices can be found at the Find a USCIS Office page.  If you feel that the Field Office Director did not adequately address your concern, you are encouraged to contact the District Director.  USCIS reads and takes seriously every complaint we receive.

You are welcome to submit your complaint directly with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG). Contact information for the DHS OIG can be found on USCIS’s “Contact Us” page. This information is also posted in the waiting rooms of USCIS Field Offices.

Last Reviewed/Updated: