Planning Your Visit – USCIS Lima Field Office
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
United States Embassy
Avenida La Encalada Cuadra 17 s/n
Monterrico, Lima 33, Peru
You must make an online appointment to visit USCIS Lima.
USCIS Lima does not accept walk-ins.
By Public Transportation
Public bus and taxi service is readily available.
There is no public parking available.
Accessibility for individuals with special needs is available.
Please Note: You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Consulate while carrying any of the following items:
- Battery-operated or electronic devices such as:
- Mobile phones,
- Digital diaries,
- Digital watches,
- Audio/video cassettes,
- Compact discs,
- Floppy disks,
- Laptops, or portable music players;
- Large shoulder bags/purses - only bags that can be carried by hand and diaper bags for babies will be permitted;
- Bags, such as:
- Travel bags,
- Suitcases, Leather, cloth bags, and zip folders - you can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers;
- Food items;
- Sealed envelopes or packages;
- Match boxes;
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files;
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind.