Planning Your Visit – USCIS Santo Domingo Field Office
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
United States Embassy
Ave. Republica de Colombia # 58
Altos de Arroyo Hondo
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
The USCIS Santo Domingo Field Office is located within the U.S. Embassy at Ave. Republica de Colombia # 57, Altos de Arroyo Hondo. Applicants should use the line for the DHS-USCIS office.
USCIS Santo Domingo does not accept walk-ins.
By Public Transportation
Public transportation is not available
Private parking is available near the Consular Section of the Embassy.
Accessibility for individuals with special needs is available.
Note: You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Consulate while carrying any of the following items:
Battery-operated or electronic devices such as:
- Mobile phones,
- Digital diaries,
- Digital watches,
- Audio/video cassettes,
- Compact discs,
- Floppy disks,
- Laptops, or portable music players;
- Large shoulder bags/purses - only bags that can be carried by hand and diaper bags for babies will be permitted;
Bags, such as:
- Travel bags,
- Leather, cloth bags, and zip folders - you can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers;
- Food items;
- Sealed envelopes or packages;
- Match boxes;
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files;
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind.