New Employee Information and Forms
We are excited that you have joined us in our mission, which is to secure America’s promise as a nation of immigrants by overseeing lawful immigration to the United States. The process of joining USCIS begins here and will continue with an official onboarding program prepared by your office.
This site provides the new employee guidance kit which contains information on what you need to do before you report; what you need to bring on your first day; the benefits to which you are entitled, pay and leave, and additional information about USCIS.
The goals of the New Employee Orientation Program are to:
- Formally welcome you to USCIS.
- Familiarize you with our organization and mission.
- Help you sign up for employee benefits.
- Help you complete initial administrative documentation.
- Review resources available to you as a government employee.
- Explain and affirm your role as a public servant.
Please refer to your welcome letter for reporting instructions for your first day.
If you have any questions, please use our Human Resources email box or reach out to the HR specialist or assistant named on your tentative offer letter.
Also, please send us any feedback about this website through our USCIS Webmaster email box.
Welcome to USCIS!