Forms to Complete and Return Before You Report
This section provides information and links needed:
- For us to process your appointment.
- For you to finalize legal documents for federal employment with USCIS.
All of the forms listed below may not require your submission, refer to your final reporting instructions and contact the Human Resources representative listed on your offer letter if you are unsure. You will find links to these forms below:
- G-1234, Probationary Period Requirement (PDF, 233 KB)
- G-1238, Volunteer Employment Program Agreement with Student (PDF, 239 KB)
- G-1239, Supervisory/Managerial Probationary Period Agreement (PDF, 240 KB)
- G-1240, Temporary Appointment Conditions of Employment (PDF, 235 KB)
- G-1241, Term Appointment Statement of Understanding (Outside Candidates Only) (PDF, 235 KB)
- G-1242, Volunteer Employment Program Agreement with Academic Institution (PDF, 241 KB)
- Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA) Agreement (DOCX, 47 KB)
Once you have completed these forms, send them to USCIS Human Resources, either by email to the HR specialist or assistant listed in your final reporting instructions or by mail or fax, as listed below.
The mailing address is:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Human Resources Operations Center
70 Kimball Avenue
South Burlington, VT 05403
The fax number is: 802-660-1101