Archived Content

The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.

USCIS Announces Transfer of Form I-129F (K-3-spouse of U.S. Citizens only), Petition for Alien Fiance

Beginning October 23, 2006, USCIS National Benefits Center began transferring certain Form I-129Fs to the California Service Center and the Vermont Service Center, depending on the location of the related Form I-130

Last Reviewed/Updated: