Archived Content

The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.

USCIS Reminds Applicants for Adjustment of Status to Obtain Advance Parole Before Summer Travel Abroad

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) reminds individuals who have been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and individuals with an application for adjustment of status to that of lawful permanent resident, an application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203), or an asylum application, that they must obtain Advance Parole by filing Form I-131, Application for Travel Document with USCIS before traveling abroad.

Last Reviewed/Updated: