Archived Content

The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.

USCIS Reminds Customers of Filing Change for Employment Authorization Documents

In November 2004, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) published a notice in the Federal Register informing the public that, as of April 1, 2005, individuals must file Applications for Employment Authorization, (Forms I-765) at one of the four USCIS Service Centers or the National Benefits Center (via the Chicago Lockbox).

Last Reviewed/Updated: