The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
National Stakeholder Symposium
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Alejandro Mayorkas cordially invited stakeholders to participate in a day-long national stakeholder symposium on Tuesday, June 26, 2012.
The symposium provided an opportunity for stakeholders to share how our strategic priorities and recent initiatives impact the diverse communities we serve and to engage with agency leadership on our policies and programs.
The symposium encompassed plenary sessions and a series of breakout discussions to address, in more detail, key elements of our strategic priorities interest. Topics included:
- Attracting Entrepreneurial Talent to the U.S.: The Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIR) Initiative and Other Opportunities to Promote Economic Growth
- USCIS’s Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS): Opportunities and Challenges for an Online Immigration Future
- Protecting the Integrity of the Immigration System: Trends and Program Enhancements
- A Commitment to America’s Humanitarian Responsibilities
- Meeting Today’s Business Needs
- Meeting the Needs of a Diverse Customer Base