Attorneys and Accredited Representatives Can Now File Form N-565 Online

Archived Content

The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.

Release Date

If you are an attorney or accredited representative, you can now file Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document for your clients using your myUSCIS online account. There are no substantive changes to the content of the form.

We also will no longer provide paper copies of Form N-565. You can file this form online or download a copy from our website.

Last Reviewed/Updated: