The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
This Holiday Season: An Advance Parole Reminder
With the holiday season here once again, we remind our readers that individuals who fall into certain categories must obtain Advance Parole from USCIS before traveling abroad. This is the case if you have:
- been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
- a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;
- a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
- a pending asylum application; or
- a pending application for legalization.