Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Don’t Get Locked Out! Follow These Steps to Reset Your E-Verify Password
- Click 'Forgot your password' on the E-Verify login page.
- Enter your user ID and click 'Submit.'
- Enter the answers to the three challenge questions you created when you logged in to E-Verify for the first time.
- If you answer the questions correctly, E-Verify will prompt you to create a new password.
- Click 'Forgot your User ID' on the E-Verify login page.
- Enter your e-mail address and click 'Submit.' You must enter the same e-mail address that is in your E-Verify user profile.
- If the e-mail address you entered matches what we have on file, E-Verify will e-mail you with your user ID.
E-Verify is a free, easy-to-use, web-based system that employers can use to verify the employment eligibility of their new hires. To learn more, visit http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify