The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Meet the USCIS Entrepreneurs in Residence Tactical Team
EIR team members come from diverse backgrounds and offer vast business and immigration expertise. The USCIS employees are seasoned professionals with experience in employment-based immigration. The entrepreneurs bring a wide-range of real-world startup experience, including product development, investment and finance, and technology innovation. Together, they have worked with private companies, non-profits, students, and domestic and international startups at all stages of the startup lifecycle. You can read complete team member bios on our website.
Team members include (listed alphabetically):
- Luis Arbulu, Founder and Managing Partner, Hattery
- Sunny Choi, Associate Counsel , USCIS Office of Chief Counsel
- Robert H. Cox, Associate Counsel, USCIS Office of Chief Counsel
- Liz Elkiss, Counselor to the Director, USCIS
- Paul Ford, Vice President, Community Development, SoftLayer Technologies
- Ted Gonder, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Moneythink
- Mark E. Harvey, Supervisory Immigration Services Officer, USCIS California Service Center
- Efren Hernandez, Senior Advisor, USCIS Office of Policy and Strategy
- Tanya Howrigan, Supervisory Immigration Services Officer, USCIS Vermont Service Center
- Julia C. Kennedy, Adjudications Officer, USCIS Service Center Operations
- Emery Moore, Supervisory Immigration Officer, USCIS Vermont Service Center
- Blake Patton, Entrepreneur in Residence, Advanced Technology Development Center
- Paul Singh, Partner, 500 Startups
- Catherina Sun, Assistant Center Director, USCIS California Service Center
- Natalie Tynan, USCIS Office of Policy and Strategy