The information on this page is out of date. However, some of the content may still be useful, so we have archived the page.
Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.
Planning to Move? Contact USCIS!
- Diplomats (A visa holders);
- Official government representatives to an international organization (G visa holders); and
- Certain nonimmigrants who do not possess a visa and who are in the United States for fewer than 30 days.
When you change your address online, we recommend that you have the following information available:
- Your USCIS receipt number (if you have a pending application with USCIS);
- Your new and old addresses;
- Your family members’ names and biographical information (if you filed a petition for them); and
- The date and the location you last entered the United States.
To learn more about changing your address online, visit us at www.uscis.gov.